Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and many more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we’re building a high performing team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan rewards and loyalty program holistically. We are utilizing machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our rewards program members in a more personalized and effective way. In its current state this program services over 6 million users and is present in nearly 25,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S. We’re looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
As the first Technical Product Support Specialist, you will report to the Director of Product Engineering and be the bridge between our Product Engineering team and the Customer Support team. Through continuous collaboration with key stakeholders across both teams, you will quickly find solutions to our most pressing customer issues.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer support escalations
- Create best in class escalation processes and workflows
- Triage and manage cases that are reported to the Engineering team via our internal Salesforce CC1 and JIRA tools, identifying severity and priority of each case
- Troubleshoot, validate and reproduce technical issues
- Work closely with the Engineering Technical Project Manager to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner, while escalating issues to management team if needed
- Identify escalation trends and partner with various teams to drive long term solutions
- Manage, author, approve, and publish our internal knowledge base articles and FAQs used by our 6M consumers, 25K medical offices/spas, and customer support agents
- Manage our rewards program mobile apps’ App Store/Google Play ratings and reviews, resolve app issues and elevate the overall score of our app
- Have strong familiarity with all products in our rewards program product lineup, in order to do all of the above
Required Experience & Technical Skills
- A highly professional and transformative individual focused on continuous improvement and delivering best-in-class outcomes
- Expertise in Help Desk processes and procedures, especially in the definition stages
- In-depth knowledge of critical incident management process and procedures, including identification, validation, escalation and communication
- Strong background in software products
- Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
- Understanding of foundational technical issues and relationships
- Excellent independent judgment: Creative and high-level analysis skills
- Clear communicator via multiple verbal and written channels - the ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various stakeholders across multiple regions, and at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong overall knowledge of customer support business and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to discern and communicate both known and potential impact of a problem or solution to all stakeholders
- Experience in a Production Software Support environment
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk
- Skilled in app store rating and review management and strategic communications through these channels
- Bonus: Experience with application performance and user experience monitoring tools like DataDog, NewRelic, fullstory, Mixpanel, Hotjar or similar
- Bonus: Technical customer support experience
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive pay
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy; we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA office if this opportunity piques your interest.