Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and many more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we’re building a high performing product engineering team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan rewards and loyalty program holistically. We are utilizing machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our rewards program members in a more personalized and effective way. In its current state this program services over 6 million users and is present in nearly 25,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S. We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
- Be the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions.
- Work to deeply understand the jobs-to-be-done by our customers and can translate that knowledge into prioritization and organization of tasks.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Develop feature specs, user stories, and roadmaps.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, interviews, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions.
Required Experience & Skills
- You’ve worked 5+ years as a Product Manager on a digital team.
- Experience in organizing engineers, designers and outside vendors to work towards product objectives.
- You are an objective and pragmatic individual who ensures that all efforts and decisions are inline with product objectives.
- You’re generally a clear and concise communicator and this extends to email, Slack, phone and video.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience launching multiple digital products.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively.
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving.
- The ability to manage schedules to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- Attend a tech or product conference of your choice each year
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.